Two of my most popular posts are Mandala Monday – 10 Links to Creating Your Own Mandalas and Mandala Monday – 5 More Links to Creating Your Own Mandalas, so I’ve sought out even more links to creating mandalas and here they are:
- Mandala Collage – A post by Kathryn Costa on how to create a collage background and build a mandala using a grid.
- Henna Inspiration with Mother Henna by Megan Warren – An interview with Kara LC Jones (Mother Henna) about how she incorporates Henna designs into her mandala making.
- Jingle, Jingle, How To Henna a Tambourine – Expanding on the post above, Kara aka Mother Henna, gives us step by step instructions on how to create a henna mandala on a tambourine.
- Introducing Kaleidoscope Kreator™ 3 software – A video showing you how to use an inexpensive PC software product, Kaleidoscope Kreator, to create mandala images to use for quilting, crafting, scrape booking and more.
- The Mandala Healing Kit: Using Sacred Symbols for Spiritual and Emotional Healing – Spiral-bound – Box set by Judith Cornell – Arthor of several books about mandalas, Judith Cornell has created a complete kit for mandala making, including a 96-page workbook with 24 exercises; a guided audio CD of Dr. Cornell’s most effective meditations; mandala stencils and special paper; and quality colored pencils and gel pen. Available from Amazon.
That should keep you busy!
I look forward to your thoughts and comments!